A simple dish for a fast supper with no frills. Serve with steamed vegetables for a healthy everyday dinner.
- 2 salmon fillets about 125g each with the skin on
- Lime juice
- Salt and pepper
- Slices of lemon or lime (optional)
- Set the oven to 180°C fan, gas mark 6
- Arrange the salmon fillets in an ovenproof dish
- Squeeze lime juice over them and add salt and pepper to taste
- Decorate with pieces of lime if you like
- Bake for 15 -20 minutes depending on the thickness of your fish. Do not cover the dish.
Everyday Cooks tip: If the salmon is in the fridge or frozen, put it in the oven as it heats up. For frozen fish add 5-10 minutes to the cooking time depending on the thickness of the fish.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: British
Keywords: Quick, easy, supper